- Premium Glass Cleaner
- Clean & dry lint-free cloths
- Dish Soap
- Gloves (optional)
- Dust pan and brush
- A good hose jet
- Natural sea sponge
- A friend!
- First, brush away any cobwebs or loose dirt from the window frames.
- Vacuum the interior of the window frames. Use the brush or smallest attachment to do the frames and tracks, etc.
- Take your Premium Glass Cleaner and lint-free cloths and get spraying!
- We don’t play around outside, we like to start with a good ol’ blast of water from the hose.
- Squeeze a generous amount of dish soap into your bucket of water.
- Using your sponge soak up a good amount of the sudsy water and starting at the top, give the glass a good scrub.
- Work your way down from left to right, paying attention to the corners.
- Next, use the squeegee. Starting at the top left again, pull the squeegee down vertically. Dry it off after each stroke to avoid re-wetting the glass.
- Stand back and enjoy your handiwork and the beautiful natural light from your sparkling clean windows!
For a limited time only get a FREE Fragrance Free Premium Glass Cleaner 500ml Spray + Refill ($27.90 value) when you spend $69 or more.