Most people forget to clean the places they touch most often, but targeting these “high touch” areas (especially during cold + flu season) will go a long way toward lowering the bacteria count in your home.
TIME: 30 to 90 minutes
HOW TO DO IT:
This is an easy cleaning activity, but don’t get bored and cheat. You have to be thorough! We suggest you arm yourself with a Clean Starter Kit and a cloth and walk out of your front door.
Start with your doorknob and doorbell and keep going, spraying and wiping EVERYTHING you touch on the daily from the moment you get home until you turn off the light to go to sleep.
- Front door knob and buzzer
- Interior door knobs
- Door jambs
- Light switches
- Alarm keypad
- Lamp switches and pulls
- Drawer pulls and cabinet knobs in the kitchen + bathroom
- Stair rails/banisters
- Fridge handle
- Microwave + oven handles
- Telephone receiver and dial pad
- Remote controls and game controllers
- Taps and tap handles
- Toilet flush button
- Medicine cabinet handles
- Digital devices and keyboard (TOP TIP: Swap over to glass cleaner to do the screens). Spay the cloth, not the device.
Our Cleaning Concentrate Bundle has everything you need to get this job done safely and naturally.