THE GERMIEST THING YOU FORGET TO CLEAN
We've all heard about the benefits of a "digital detox." Putting down our various devices and stepping away from social media for a minute just makes sense. It's essential to occasionally step away from our keyboards and phones to re-engage with the real world. We highly recommend it.
But what about the rest of the time? Think about how many times a day you touch your phone and all the places you put it down. Our digital devices, keyboards, and remotes are things that we use daily but rarely think to clean. Well, think again.
These “High Touch” objects harbour the highest bacteria count in the house. Yes, even more than the toilet. Shocking, I know. This only takes a few minutes to do, and you'll immediately feel the difference. Very satisfying.
TIME: 10 minutes
- Glass Cleaner
- Travel Safe Cleaner
- A household cloth
How to Clean Your Electronics
- Turn them off! You don't want to accidentally type gibberish while you're cleaning
- With bigger devices like the TV, you should always dust it first.
- Spray your cloth with a Fragrance-Free Glass Cleaner (never spray devices directly).
- Polish dry with any lint-free cloth. Don't use paper towels, which can scratch screens.
- Keep your iPhone and iPad clean with our Travel Safe Spray if you're on the go. Just remember to spray the cloth; never spray your devices directly.
DEVICES TO CLEAN:
- Your Phone
- Your iPad/Tablet
- Game controllers
- Your Keyboard + Mouse + Screen
- Remote controls
Make it a Friday afternoon ritual to clean your mouse, keyboard, and devices before you start your week fresh and clean on Monday!